Last Modified: July 22, 2020
1. What Information We Collect About You
When You Visit our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites and enter your details on any of our forms in the websites, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual.
- Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to the Websites such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Please see the “Use of Navigation Information” section below.
- Payment information includes information we collect and process from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit card numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect other Sensitive Information from you.
This refers to credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers or similar personal identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or information, or other employment, financial or health information.
When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Workflows to provide general statistics regarding use of the Websites. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to other Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete the information.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Subscription Service;
- send information or Workflows content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote the use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user and will only be shared on an aggregate and de-identified basis;
- contact you about billing, account management, and other administrative matters;
- investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; and
- meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Use of Payment Information
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures.
Social Media Features
We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you so request, as described in “To Unsubscribe From Our Communications” below.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the “How to Access & Control Your Personal Data” below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your Workflows account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
The data our customers collect by using the Subscription Service is retained according to the relevant agreements with our customers.
3. How we Share Information we Collect
We employ other third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf to visitors to our Websites and our customers and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service or support. These service providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Workflows on the Websites and the Subscription Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
When we advertise using third-party tools such as Facebook ad platforms and Google Adwords, it uses HubSpot forms or Workflows forms that are integrated with HubSpot and the information is retained in the CRM. Any navigational activity, therefore, is trackable using HubSpot technology. This helps in providing you targeted advertising based upon your interests. Please note that unsubscribing from our forms will not opt you out of being served to advertise. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Third-Party Tracking Technologies
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Our Acceptable Use Policy, applies to us, among other things, prohibits use of the Subscription Service to send unsolicited commercial email in violation of applicable laws, and requires the inclusion in every email sent using the Subscription Service of an “opt-out” mechanism and other required information.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. Data Protection Officer